belt warning control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

belt warning control

everytime i hook up my belt warning control it constantly beeps and doesnt stop all the fuses are in and good and the lseat belt light flases on the instrument panel what do u guys think it is? ...do u think its just gone bad?

There's a 1990 EX for sale close to me for a good price. The only problem is the Driver's belt assembly seems to drain the battery. I'm assuming there is a module somewhere that is not switching the mechanism off. Anyone know where the module is located? I wana buy this car for my grandmother but not without working seatbelts.

She's been without a car since someone stole her mint 1993 LX and I'd really like to get her back into a car she's familiar with.

Sorry to threadjack.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

same thing with me for awhile now. Apparently from what wagalude tells me all you have to do is take the car up to honda and they have to replace it for free because its a safety hazard/device. Guess i'll find out soon. Whats really weird is i'll plug it in every couple of months and it'll work fine for a day or 2...then all hell breaks loose again.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
      X