Pic Please ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic Please ????????

Hey i want sure if this should be under suspension or under wheels or what but it is a technical thing sorta ...........OK What im looking for is SOMEONE or anyone that has a 2" drop preferabley Neuspeed with tokico Blue's on 17" wheels ive been searching through the site and i cant seem to find anyone that has pics of this setup i really want to SEE this on a car meaning a physical stance picture cause everywhere i look this up i get a ton of info wich is kewl but i dont know what it looks like and to be honest i want to see before i go out and buy this setup incase i hate it and want to go with 18" or coilover setup ,,, basically ive decides on this suspension setup but havent seen it yet and would like to see something with this setup im also lookin into 17x7 +40 offset wheels so if anyone has anything close please help thanks and hope moderators understand I DID LOOK THIS UP JUST WANT TO SEE IT
    i know what its like seeing things that have answers right here but i honestly cant find what im lookin for ive looked i promise

thanks guyz
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

accordtunerx has a set of neuspeed race springs on tokico blues. i think he is on 16s tho

Comment

im sooon to have neuspeeds on tokico blue's when ever ziggen ships them out

EDIT: ziggen has neuspeeds and tokico's on his car now take a look

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

hey thanks a ton thats really all i wanted his car is nice and it looks good sittin on those springs and shocks so im gonna buy mine i like the ride height and all soo you guyz have siccessfully helped me in my quest i appreciate tons
        thanks again

Sean aka noxidea
        Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Working...
        X