Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They stole my car then blew it up!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They stole my car then blew it up!!!!!!!

what is harder to do a f22(dohc) or h23a1 transplant into a 92 lx. this is in the future for me since my engine i have now is toasted. smells like burnt rubber. and the loud knocking in the block well its worse now since i bouced it off the rev limiter till it cut off. and it wil only start when i drain the water out of it. what do you ppl think is giong on with this motor? i say trash it for two cam shafts?
    tofastfelony

I think you should begin from the top. Your car was stolen, and found later with a blown up motor? What really happanned?

Comment

well i got arrested in september and while in jail the car was stolen then left on private property the proerty owners calleed the cops and they towed it off inpounded it and wrote it up as a stolen car. when i got it out of the inpound it didnt run at all, not till i drain all the water, from it thenn there was this terrible knock and grinding noise, actually more than on noise there were several.
      tofastfelony

Comment

How they steal it? You have the doors lock?...... security system? They hotwire it?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

they busted the ignition with a chisel the used it to turn the car over. oh the radiator has a huge crack in it too. so i replaced it. then the car started while the fluids were alll drained out. fill it up and nothing. headgasket or warped maybe.
          tofastfelony

Comment

chisel and ignition they busted it. no the windows were not rolled up by the police, when they arrested me
            tofastfelony

Comment

Fuckin cops they probably arrested you beccause they where afraid you might actually report them for not doing their job and they cant have that. AGain i say fuck the pigs that sucks man. If i was there bro id help ya out. Sorry about your loss i know how that feels homey not to worry youll figure out what it is soon enough make sure it has oil,water, make sure the ecu isnt fucked up.

Why did you bounce off the revlimiter until it cut off are you sure you didnt blow it up yourself? burnt rubber hmmm could be oil on the header or maybe they ran over a plastic bag ever thought of that? whatelse did they take? did you bother to look under the car and inspect the shit for yourself?

Comment

they didnt steal any thing wierd huh.........lots of extras and nothing gone, they even left their chisel.....guess they were done for the night.
                tofastfelony

Comment

so how bout the new engine?
                  tofastfelony

Comment

Originally posted by REACCORDED
                    so how bout the new engine?
                    sure...go for it, lol
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                    X