i need help with tach wiring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need help with tach wiring....

I need a picture of the tachometer signal wire or where it is closest to the dash to access or under the hood... please i need it fast cause i just got my car back from the shop and wanna get my new guage setup in and tach wired and exhaust finished... so could someone take the pic and give me some directions...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

the tach wires the blue wire under the dist. cap. splic into that.
    [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Doesn't your car already have a tach?
      00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

i am doing a aftermarket dash where i put in a peice of carbon fiber (not real, some look alike stuff) and i am using autometer single guages in the glove box (so when it is down u can see them) then ill have a tach in dash a speedometer, and then the stand alone shift light will be on the top of the dash kind of hidden back..... thnx for the help...

Comment

so just unbolt the dist. cap look for the blue wire...

Comment

dude, my buddy that runs and works for RYTHYM motorsports said that i will blow the guage up if i hook it up to that wire.... and i should go for the lighter/ green wire... so stop playin, that was rude, i could have lost some money....

Comment

Originally posted by LXaccord92
              dude, my buddy that runs and works for RYTHYM motorsports said that i will blow the guage up if i hook it up to that wire.... and i should go for the lighter/ green wire... so stop playin, that was rude, i could have lost some money....
              fuck you asshole...the fucking tach wire is the blue wire under the dizzy. go fuck yourself if you doubt me dickface.
              [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

and tell your friend at "RYTHYM motorsports " hes a fucking moron. its not light green its blue. solid fucking blue. you wanted help i tried helping and you call me rude? fuck you.

Comment

fuck you.... since all he does is work on accords then thought he would be right since he ownz one and i don`t wanna fuck up my shit, so lay off mutherfucker... cause ur really pissing me offf.... so shut the fuck up.... u stupid little dick head mouther fucker... jesus... u make people feel dumb. when i wrote that i thought that instead of being a dick then u would come back with some info to support what u are saying... so fuck off...

Comment

dude you asked a question and i answerd it, than you told me i was rude.....chill the fuck out. i shouldnt have to back up to prove to you the tach wires blue. heres a link to prove it.http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=tach+wire

your "buddy" is wrong face the facts youngster. take your dizzy off, splic into the blue wire, run groud, than power. easy as that foo.

Comment

LOOK AT THIS LINK......GO DOWN BOUT HALF WAY

We then drilled a hole with our unibit in the clutch plate for the tach wire and the siren. The tach wire is a blue wire next to the black yellow on the distributor. The siren mounts next to the brake booster. We already had loomed up and taped the siren and tach wires, just put it through the hole and mounted the siren (under 1 minute)

Comment

heres another link....http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=tach+wire

that should be enough to convice ya.....piss ant.

Comment

well i hate the piss ant remark, but thnx for the help...

Comment

Originally posted by LXaccord92
                            well i hate the piss ant remark, but thnx for the help...
                            no problem...glad i could help...next time dont doubt me.

Comment

when i wired up my Razo shift light i tapped the wire that goes to the gauge cluster so that i didnt run sinlge wires out to the engine bay. out of the three plugs for the cluster its on the far left one and is also a blue wire.

Comment

Working...
                              X