Manual P28 doesnt work in my auto...Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual P28 doesnt work in my auto...Help

Hey guys... I received my manual chipped p28(from 93ACCLUDE )today and when trying it out the first time it worked fine. Then after I turned the car off and started it back up, my "S" light starting blinking and the car was stuck in 2nd gear(wouldnnt shift up or down) It stays like that until I unplug the ecu and disconnect the battery then plug it back in and reconnect the battery. So any ideas? because if not then I am stuck with an ECU that won't work in my car..lol.

try swappin ur TCU out first, maybe its the TCU's fault...I hope this isnt true for all chipped manual ecu's on auto...if so im screwed

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
      try swappin ur TCU out first, maybe its the TCU's fault...I hope this isnt true for all chipped manual ecu's on auto...if so im screwed
      Try swappin it out for what? lol..Even if it worked with my accord TCU, I wouldn't want to use it. Im staying with my P19 even it it means having being stuck with my p13.

Comment

Sorry, I could have been more specific with my original post. I have an auto h22a and what I really want to know is if there is anything that can be done to make this manual chipped p28 work with my p19? If not then I have a chipped p28 for sale!

Comment

ah i get u now...there anyone near you with a auto h22?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
            ah i get u now...there anyone near you with a auto h22?
            Not that I know of but there must be. I dont really need someone with an auto H22, I just need to find someone who can get an ECU in there hands and make magic happen( i.e let me run the ECU without having my car be stuck in 2nd gear..lol) Cmon you ECU guys..Let me know what can be done

Comment

Working...
            X