Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
    LOL i told you.
    yeah you sure did. i just didnt think it was that because it wasnt making noise and shifted smooth. weird.
    93 accord dx stock (mine)
    91 accord lx stock (wife's) click here for the FS listing
    86 crx HF (carb'd model) with B18B1 swap, custom OBD1 fuel injection conversion, custom mounts...... fun conversion, and more fun to drive
    86 ford ranger with dual sparkplug 2.3 FI conversion

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
      lol funny!

so nothing was in there?
      not much at all, when i pulled the drain plug out i got maybe an ounce out of it and it looked to be really old and thick/clumpy.

how much fluid should it take from drain to refill?

thanks guys
      86 crx HF (carb'd model) with B18B1 swap, custom OBD1 fuel injection conversion, custom mounts...... fun conversion, and more fun to drive

Comment

if its manual just till fluid comes out of the fill hole....
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
          if its manual just till fluid comes out of the fill hole....
          yeah, thats how i did it. just wasnt sure how much that was supposed to be. seems to me like it should have taken more than 1.75 quarts. oh well, its fixed and good for another 214,000 miles

EDIT: just checked my haynes manual and it says 2 quarts. i guess im fine.
          Last edited by crxls; 05-16-2005, 12:00 PM.

Comment

this seems to be my problem too but i dont know exactly where i can find these dog teeth. they dont seem to be too popular on ebay.

does anyone know if gm synchromesh is anygood also?
            ]

Comment

Working...
            X