Exhaust systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust systems

I was just wondering if anyone has ever check out these systems on eBay? I am looking for a fairly decent setup.......I was thinking the kteller route, but thats what I did on my hatch...........and I dont want to spend that kind of money or welding time again.

Anyways, what do you all think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33630

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33630
    Powered by Honda

not bad..a catback stainless steel exhaust for under $300 shipped. i'd go with the first one, looks better IMO.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Yeah, i like the fact that the first one is more compact w/o a massive tip
      Powered by Honda

Comment

Are these the same as buying, for ex, an Apexi exhaust? Are you really paying for the name, as in the case of ebay CAI vs aem cai?

Comment

Yeah, a lot of that stuff you are just paying for the name I feel. I mean sometimes there is the quality issue......a lot of people will always say "you get what you pay for"

I read thier feedback, there seems to be a lot of people satisfied with thier exhaust systems.........so I may get for the sedan.
          Powered by Honda

Comment

Well, quality is really the only difference (in terms of the materials, welds, ect.)Although im sure the tone of the muffler is going to be different as well too.

Comment

*Sorry to dig up this old thread*

As ya'll know i put the accord into a ditch, and now I need a new exhaust. I'm poor. Does anyone here have a Ebay N1 style exhaust? Ofcourse I did a search and found some things out.
              However I do not have the money to put down $450 on a new Apex'i WS right now So how about those ebays?

Thanks!

-Zipcreature
              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                *Sorry to dig up this old thread*

As ya'll know i put the accord into a ditch, and now I need a new exhaust. I'm poor. Does anyone here have a Ebay N1 style exhaust? Ofcourse I did a search and found some things out.
                However I do not have the money to put down $450 on a new Apex'i WS right now So how about those ebays?

Thanks!

-Zipcreature
                450?!?!?! I only paid $397 shipped for my WS2 brand new in the box
                Seattle Silver crew #5
                Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

dude, get the tsudo N1 style CAT-BACK through RMS-USA.com its 290ish shipped i think and it sounds really good (KraKKerKrew21 or something like that) works there, it sounded mean on his H22 accord and wasn`t raspy at all..

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Working...
                  X