should i or shouldnt i???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i or shouldnt i???

should or shouldnt i start a build up on a stock f22a4 motor with 205,xx mile on it? im talking completely rebuiding the whole thing. from pistons to cams to everything. nothing will be left untouched, plus i want to swap it to a 5 speed. i can get parts really cheap because i have a buddy that works for wiseco and he can get parts for 1/3 of the price from anywhere that distributes wiseco pistons. so tell me what you guys think.

seth
    for sale
    sony 430 watt 3/2/1/ channel amp
    sparkomatic 60 watt eq

i think the build up from a f22a4 isnt worth it....i mean it is but why not get a h22 with the money you would spend for the build up f22....then build up an h22 =).

you will get more power for the buck....alot more than the a4 before and after the rebuild
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I say go for a build up for boost or N20.

But if you don't have the time then go for the h22.
      Pictures of my Car
      Check out my Interactive Service Manual CD's

More Coming Soon!

Comment

i say do what you want with YOUR money. Just do it right & research alot, ask many knowledgeable people's opinions suggestions/advice for EVERY question you have, then take the best of the answers & compile ur own

do it up
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

if you want, build up an f22...ill take it...then get a h22 =)
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
          X