Factory Keyless Entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factory Keyless Entry

My 90 Accord LX has the factory keyless entry. But for a few years, the keyless entry stopped working, however, the all other alarm operations work. The power door locks work, which I fixed by resoldering the door lock control unit PCB, but no success on the keyless. Has anyone experienced this problem?

Also, does anyone know if the alarm LED is a 12V type. I was thinking about adding another LED into the sunroof switch cover. The LED wires are just below the steering wheel.

Thanks

i think you should just upgrade to a aftermarket keyless entry system. the options are wider and better....
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

here here...........
      "My other car is an 04 RSX type S. "

Comment

Wow, you learn something new every day...I didn't know they sold keyless entry OEM in '90-'91.
        '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
        EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Working...
        X