sorry to post about CEL's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to post about CEL's

ive searched and red the topics on CELS ... none of it has helped me ...

ill outline the situation. although the problems on my 5th gen i thoguht some of the knowlage here would probably be able to help... so today one of my sensors came undone when i was checking under my hood to make sure everything was still tight... the engine sputterd i turned it off.... pluged the sensor back in and fired it up again perfectly fine... CEL is lit up ... i jump the ecu thing to see what it returns as a problem and it doesnt work at all .. it doesnt do anything jsut the CEL stays lit up .... i dont know how to turn it back off, the sensor that was unplugged is plugged back in now

take it to the shop or do a search

btw: reset the ecu and if you dont know how search
    Last edited by micksf22accord; 04-29-2005, 04:46 PM.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by kage
      ive searched and red the topics on CELS ... none of it has helped me ...

ive run the search.... none of it did any good, to reset the eecu i jsut unpplugged the fuse... is there something else that has to be done?

Comment

Originally posted by kage
        ive run the search.... none of it did any good, to reset the eecu i jsut unpplugged the fuse... is there something else that has to be done?
        whoops.. lost the post. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...642#post235642 Bottom of the first post is how to reset the ECU.. just added.

Comment

hmm... well ive done all that... i cant get it to tell me what the error is and i know im doing it right ive done it before on other peoples car and the CEL is alwase on, evin when i did the whole reset thing which probabl meens its being triggered every time i start the car .... but i know i fixed the problem

Comment

yeah it wont reset... i did what it says in http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthr...5642#post235642 ... but i left it overnight because it started to rain and i dont have a garage ... restart the car again and the CEL is still lit up .. the car doesnt evin have to be on yet and the CEL is lit.... i dont think its being reset at all...either that or its being triggered again as soon as i plug it back in

Comment

Working...
            X