h22a manual tranny help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a manual tranny help

i have a jdm h22a with the h22a manual tranny. after the swap was complete i noticed that it was hard to shift in to first gear.. i would have to put all my strength just to engage first. then i started to drive and it was hard to shift to second no grinding just extremely hard. 3rd 4th and 5th are fine.... i recently had a stage clutch put in now it pops out of first when driving.

any suggestions on my problem... im going to chage the fluid...someone said to change the shifter bushings??? for the hard shifts.. any help would be appreciated.....
    .:JDM H22A POWERD CB7:.

<<<RePn<PhX>aZ>>>

u might have bad forks, or stretched cables they may have forgot to pull the cables off b4 they pulled the motor

shifting is usuallyy helped by short shifter, about 120 for a good one on ebay

Comment

bad forks???? i dont know what or where those are located the linkage sounds like it could be the cause ill check that out....thnx
      .:JDM H22A POWERD CB7:.

<<<RePn<PhX>aZ>>>

Comment

you can try and check that and also make sure you have enough fluid in the tranny aswell just for good measure that happened alot to shonuff while at the races.

Comment

Working...
        X