Low windshield washer pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low windshield washer pressure

My windshield washers are spraying with very little pressure. I thought maybe the line was crimped but it doesnt look like it is. What else can i check?
    R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
    My members ride page
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

hey stick a pin in each hole
    they may have clogged with debris and stuff from just general use
    Speed kills - save a life - drive a VW (i did and it saved me )

Comment

Wow! I have the same exact problem as you that I'm planning to fix soon! I don't know, I was thinking of taking all the lines apart and checking for debris/particles that were clogging the system. Maybe use compressed air?

Dan

Comment

Get some new nozzles. Most of the time its clogged.

Comment

compressed air could work just try not to use too much air or your lines could explode.
          or make sure your lines are disconnected before you pump the air through it then LET HER FLY.
          Speed kills - save a life - drive a VW (i did and it saved me )

Comment

Yes, good point Atlasta.

Comment

I bet you it's your flex coupling. Mine was shot, but you could never really tell just by looking at it. It usually splits from all the years of opening and closing the hood. If you squeeze it with your fingers you will probably see that there is now a hole, and so every time you use the washers, some dribbles out on the windshield, and the rest ends up coming out that hole. I believe it's about a $7 part from Honda.

Comment

definitely check the nozzles for clogging.. a very simple fix..

Comment

i have yet to re-adjust mine
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

At least your washer fluid comes out... my pump is broken and I dont see a fix anytime in the neer future

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Working...
                    X