fixing a leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fixing a leak

everytime there is rain or snow my driver side rug underneath the mats is always wet. my mechanic says that its from the snow and water that i bring into the car. i say thats bullshit cuz there is no way that there should be a puddle under my seat from a little bit of snow. And there would be water on the passanger side to. i checked under my carpet and ther doesn't seem to be any holes.if anyone has any idea why there could be water collecting there please let my know.

Originally posted by -polak-
    everytime there is rain or snow my driver side rug underneath the mats is always wet. my mechanic says that its from the snow and water that i bring into the car. i say thats bullshit cuz there is no way that there should be a puddle under my seat from a little bit of snow. And there would be water on the passanger side to. i checked under my carpet and ther doesn't seem to be any holes.if anyone has any idea why there could be water collecting there please let my know.
    well it could be that u have driven the car and hit some thing from underneath the car and has puctured a hole on the bottom of the chasis , and now it is letting water come in everytime u drive through water, what u could maybe do is remove seats and carpet to see if there are anything like that going on.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

i have the same problem and i think the prblem is at the top. there is a leak somewhere by the roof,chrometrim, and the quarter panel meet...not on the back but front. i believe thats where it coming from cuz get it in my driver and passenger.. same amounts too! it fucking wierd. other thing might be is that i did a 92-93 seatbelt swap and i didnt plug the wholes where the old bolts went so maybe that were its leaking i have to chek it out
      95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

thanks ill check it out

Comment

Thats nice and all but

can we get this in the appropriate forum? thanks.
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

My mom had a bad door seal in which every time it rains, water gets inside. Go over all your seals, you might find your problem there...

Caleb
            My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

my windshield or something along the top front leaks when it rains and i park downhill, it sucks

Comment

Working...
              X