oil pan bolt stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oil pan bolt stuck

grrrrr the thing wont move a inch i even used a impact wrench *sigh* Its wont move a fucking inch.....I used a hammer and all sorts of shit even a peice of pipe on the end of a wrench it wont move please help.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

I know this is probably the stupidest question in the world, but are you sure you are going the right way? Double, Triple check because I do it all the time. Its not left handed threads so you should be good as far as that goes.

Comment

im sayin. are u sure ur loosening it? other than that, if its in there that tight, ur threads are stripped anyhow....
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
        im sayin. are u sure ur loosening it? other than that, if its in there that tight, ur threads are stripped anyhow....

left lose right tight

i know lol

Dynamic racing

Comment

right but listen to me. when ur under the car. and the wrench is facing down u push or pull it towards the passenger side wheel.
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
            right but listen to me. when ur under the car. and the wrench is facing down u push or pull it towards the passenger side wheel.

I got it i used a set of vise grips and a peice of pipe and a slegde hammer lol it was stripped real bad.....

Dynamic racing

Comment

Working...
            X