Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having problems with my cooling fan HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why has no one mentioned the radiator fan controller? If the fans are wired normally into the engine harness, and they both work normally except after the engine's off... the 15 minute cut-off timer in the fan controller is prolly bad.

I would get a new one from a junk yard and try it out. I believe it is under the left side of the dash somewhere around the fuse block. If that's not it, then the next step should be the relays on the right front corner of the engine bay.

Comment

O thanks man i will try that can you make me like a little diagram so i can see o and another thing i tryed to take out the fuse for the fan so it wont kill my battery whiel the car is sitting but the box is from a 92-93 and the cooling fan fuse is soemwhere else i have no clue where i think where it says cooling fan on the 92-93 box is the horn for my 90 because it dotn turn on anymore.
      I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Originally posted by xaxis360
        If the fans are wired normally into the engine harness
        the fans are wired some ghetto way. If you read one of the first posts... the previous owner said for a/c to work, you have to take the wires from somewhere and connect them to something else etc.

Comment

I think the plug for the a/c is missing because i took the fan out today and it loooks fukin retarted in thea its only one plug and there is 2 plugs to connect to on the fan and im looking for this other plug adn i cant find it anywhere.Ill get more info 2moro when i start taking of more shit cuz i can barely seee shit int hea
          I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Working...
          X