Where does this connector plug in to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where does this connector plug in to?

I was looking around my engine bay & noticed this connector which was unplugged & I guess it has been unplugged for a long time but I have never noticed it until now.

I found it right by the Intake Air Temperature sensor but, it is not for that sensor because I see it is already hooked up.

Could anyone inform me what this connector is for & where it is supposed to hook to?

Keep Pushing..

Looks like it could be your IAB sensor plug.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
      Looks like it could be your IAB sensor plug.
      That's what I was thinking but I don't see where the sensor actually connects. && the wire is very short.
      Keep Pushing..

Comment

Is it something like this? I found this on google from another member's posts on CB7..
        I guess under the Intake Manifold?

Keep Pushing..

Comment

That's it. Since you have a 93 EX, you should have an F22A6 engine with an IAB-equipped intake manifold. If that plug is loose, your IABs likely don't function properly (or at all). OR, someone may have swapped either your engine or your intake manifold at some point.

Comment

Okay thanks guys.
            Keep Pushing..

Comment

You should notice a difference when you get it hooked up properly. You're probably not experiencing your engine's full potential. 140hp isn't exactly earth-shattering... but if the IAB system is fully non-functional, it'll probably make a nice difference.

Comment

Working...
              X