No announcement yet.

Steering Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol dam that shit is funny Josh a lost socket :P. Oh and listen to this shit the homeowners the people I'm currently working for they bought two new Cadillac's the SRX crossovers one of them the timing belt broke in less then 6-8 months so Cadillac is throwing a whole new engine in under the warranty on a brand new car LOL! This morning I was talking to a DR that had his car in the shop it was a 2012 Nissan the rpms shot up on the highway while doing steady driving I was sitting there for a hour or so waiting for my ride to work I overheard that the transmission is already failing/slipping on a almost brand new car LOL.... like W.T.F I'd be super pissed truthfully all kinds of problems on certain newer cars.

Comment

My shocks are near blown so i'll be replacing those anyway. lol

Comment

Hmm Lucien what time frame would you say you'll be replacing the tie rods/ball joints maybe even the axle? I'm so anxious to find out what it is lol. Idk though my mechanic said my front end is really tight you think i'm safe to drive it for a while like this if the pop comes back just as bad? I may just take it back there when the pop gets real bad again.
        Last edited by Kev1990; 10-15-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I couldn't even make it 3 lines into the OP. that physically hurt to read.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1990 View Post
            Hmm Lucien what time frame would you say you'll be replacing the tie rods/ball joints maybe even the axle? I'm so anxious to find out what it is lol. Idk though my mechanic said my front end is really tight you think i'm safe to drive it for a while like this if the pop comes back just as bad? I may just take it back there when the pop gets real bad again.
            As i see it, you could either; take it back when the popping gets worse and hope they can find it or take it to another local place for a second opinion.

I don't have a solid time frame in which to get this done as this time of the year is financially stressing for me. I'm ordering the front lower balljoints today, maybe the tie rods. Gonna have to space out my purchases a little bit more.

Comment

Ahh I see I understand it can be costly. I just don't wanna spend money I don't have to but for safety+peace of mind I still may replace my left outer tie rod. BTW this is the third shop in the past 6 months that said I have a really tight front end lol.

Comment

Working...
              X