Blue Smoke At High Rpms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
    You have nice tastes my friend! I have had my eye on it for a while.

I wonder what it would sound like with a Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonator. I have heard the muffler on a 1G DSM turbo and it sounded pretty good.
    Thanks, you do too sir. I was eye fucking it for quite a while too before committing ( I had a 3aracing DTM style when I got my first cb and liked the dual tips)
    I have that 18" magnaflow resonator on the 2.5 mandrel kit I got so..Id imagine itll be great sounding even sans cat. The thing is really beefy like I said and its packed to the hilt with fiberglass or whatever the packing material is. I can take some detailed photos of it for ya if you want. It just feels higher quality then any of the cans ive had in my possession over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
      Thanks, you do too sir. I was eye fucking it for quite a while too before committing ( I had a 3aracing DTM style when I got my first cb and liked the dual tips)
      I have that 18" magnaflow resonator on the 2.5 mandrel kit I got so..Id imagine itll be great sounding even sans cat. The thing is really beefy like I said and its packed to the hilt with fiberglass or whatever the packing material is. I can take some detailed photos of it for ya if you want. It just feels higher quality then any of the cans ive had in my possession over the years.
      If not the ultra quiet, I was looking at that 18" bottle style next.

Yeah man, and a video too if you don't mind. I'd like to hear how it sounds.

Comment

If not the ultra quiet, I was looking at that 18" bottle style next.

Yeah man, and a video too if you don't mind. I'd like to hear how it sounds.
        itll be a while for a video of it in use. my mandrel kit needs all the hangers welded on and other stuff(like mounting hangers to the vibrant can), so in the meantime, ill use a piece of the repair flex to mate my cheapie 60mm system from the SE to the H swap's header for winter..i do have a subaru impreza can patched into that one though lol

Comment

itll be a while for a video of it in use. my mandrel kit needs all the hangers welded on and other stuff(like mounting hangers to the vibrant can), so in the meantime, ill use a piece of the repair flex to mate my cheapie 60mm system from the SE to the H swap's header for winter..i do have a subaru impreza can patched into that one though lol

You will have that system working before I'm ready to commit to buy anything so it's still good.

It will be cool to be able to hear the exact set up I'm interested in.

Comment

You will have that system working before I'm ready to commit to buy anything so it's still good.

It will be cool to be able to hear the exact set up I'm interested in.
            indeed, id say the vibrant resonator is comparable to the magnaflow so itll be good preview. ill just be crakin teh vtak though :P

Comment

indeed, id say the vibrant resonator is comparable to the magnaflow so itll be good preview. ill just be crakin teh vtak though :P
              That's what I would do!

Comment

Working...
              X