A/C and oil pressue question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/C and oil pressue question.

alright maybe I did something stupid but I seriously need help. Recently I have fixed my A/C system by going to an A/C shop as I lack the tools.

so here's how things are now that can't be changed anytime soon because of money issues.

the shop changed the A/C connections because they had leaks, also my compressor was dead so they changed it, however, they have installed a compressor from an F22B !! compared to the original dead one, it has a smaller radius but a thicker Pulley of 6PK, but they told me only the length of the belt matter, it is ok to put a 4pk as long as it is tight and so they did.

A/C works but car shakes like crazy and idle dips like crazy. Did I install the wrong compressor ?! yes or no ?

After going for a period of 10 minutes then hitting the brakes when reaching traffic, the engine idle suddenly stutters violently and the car shuts off, 3 red lights are on the dash

I have to put the key on the off position then start the car again. I checked my dip stick and no oil appears on it ... is my engine fully empty of oil ?

by the way it is been a year I haven't changed my oil, it leaks and I add, this time I didn't add so my dip stick didn't show any oil ...

should I just add a quart or change oil and filter all together ... should I check the oil pump and clean it ?

don't ignore this thread please

also I noticed when the engine is hot after a drive, the EACV shows a resistance of 15.5 ohms. when it is cold or engine barely reaching idle it is 14 ohm within specs 8-15 ohms.
    and I have already cleaned it with carb cleaner.

also the resistance of the injectors when the engine is hot and cold is 3.2 ohms, book says 1.5 - 2.5 ohms

do they related to my problem? EACV clicks when A/C is turned on

Comment

I have installed thick ground cables all over the engine bay, from batter ground to transmission bracket to engine block to engine head to engine valve cover and from there to chassis, and by thick, as thick as the main battery ground.

could it be alternator ?!

Comment

Working...
      X