help with oil issue!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with oil issue!!

Hello guys.....i need some help.....my oil light turned on and there is no leaks or anything.....the dipstick oil reads at the second little hole..... .....and there is the slightest knocking sound ......i just got the h22 like 3 weeks ago and now im scared.....what do you all think!?!?!
    cb7 A NEW ERA

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    if you're sure the oil level is fine, make sure the little plug is connected to the sensor above the oil filter (oil sending unit)

the knocking may be something different.....if it's truly knocking, you're fucked anyway
    do you think it might be the oil pump.....i do not think its the sensor at all....because it was fine....and its not really a loud knock....its hard to hear.....but you can hear it when you pay attention to it......
    cb7 A NEW ERA

Comment

Make sure your oil pressure switch above the oil filter is ok. In fact, go ahead and replace it to be on the safe side. Its around $30 or so for the switch and it takes less than 30 mins to switch the switch.
      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
      X