What Filter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Filter?

i have a h22 automatic in my car and i was wondering where i could fund a filter and a pan gasket for the tranny and if they are not available will something else work?

actually my motor isn't in yet it is not arriving until tomorrow i was just doing a little research becauseif it did i was going to change it before i put the motor in... thanks man!

Comment

Nope, Hondas do not have a servicable filter or transmission pan. All you have to do is change the fluid, thats it.
      00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

thanks for the help guys!

Comment

yup...easy too. Btw, the oil pan gaskget is same from F22 =) Just ask for '94 VTEC prelude oil gaskget, can't go wrong I replaced mine because the oil pan was SEROIUSLY dented when i got it so we had to use the F22 pan, replaced the gasget while i was there outta peice of mind.
          2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
          JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
          My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

automatics have a cooling line that go to the radiator...they sell external filter mounts just like for oil, but what i did to mine was put a magnifine filter inline to the tranny...check it in DIY and search
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
            X