Presure Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presure Problems

Hows everone? I started a thread asking what to do about my f22a having low oil presure if any awhile back.It's still just collecting dust, I live in Tx now and my cars in Ks. I finally got ahold of a bud that I know will do a good job and do it wright. My question are, is it common for the screen to get that bad that it would stop the flow of oil? If it's the pump should i go with an aftermarket or not? I dont "race", but if it came down to it i want to make sure everything is going smoothly.And if anyone has changed one is there anything I should know thats not in the manual? Thanks
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

well for me, whenever something breaks i always upgrade it if possible or go oem honda. if youre not going the performance route, get an oem pump and you should be fine...this is the first time ive heard of a pump going out so i dont know what else to tell you, but if you want to upgrade check out moroso cuz they deal alot with oil pans so im sure they have a nice pump for you as well

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

maybe not going out but from my research i was told that the squeeling sound could be the bearing of the pump.

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

can i get some possabilitys if youve had this prob?

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Working...
        X