Need Help ! Turnsignals Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help ! Turnsignals Not Working

I own 90 accord coupe 5 speed h23 ...one ramdom day I check my lights 2 see if any blubs were burnt .. I notice my turn signals (corner lights) not working ... all fuses are good ...all new relays under the dash (even the flasher).. check all ground... nothing seems too work ... im really about give up n junk the car if I cant get these lights working any ideas???? someone told me the aux fuse ? but im not sure where this located at ?

Try changing the hazard lights switch. If not I will bet the blinker switch its self is bad
    visit vgruk

Comment

But if it was my haz/button willing it nt show the flashing at all ? Because when i press the haz/button they work 4 the back and dash lights .. So im pretty sure it cant be that
      ive been stuck on this .. For a past month str8 cant seem 2 figure it out .. I need sum pros 2 come in and help me with this

Comment

And also idk if this helps but the grEen/white wire that flashes the corner lights has no power y is that ? Thats what im figuring out

Comment

I really need help troubleshooting this problem cnt seem 2 find the problem . the only thing i can do now is bypass the wire drom the taillights 2 the corner light flashers but thats somthing i dnt wanna do

Comment

Originally posted by jdmboi type s View Post
            I own 90 accord coupe 5 speed h23 ...one ramdom day I check my lights 2 see if any blubs were burnt .. I notice my turn signals (corner lights) not working ... all fuses are good ...all new relays under the dash (even the flasher).. check all ground... nothing seems too work ... im really about give up n junk the car if I cant get these lights working any ideas???? someone told me the aux fuse ? but im not sure where this located at ?
            lol @ junkin the car cause of turn signals

a wiring schematic in a repair manual might help. I was looking for one online but the easier way would be acquire one yourself and a volt ohm meter from harbor frieght and start hitting it up. or pay someone to do it. or give the car to someone who wants it more than you do

Comment

Your description of what is working and what is not is confusing.

If none the signals work, check fuse 1 in the dash fusebox. Otherwise the switch or wire to the switch is bad

The front corner signals are controlled by the icu in the fusebox. You might have a bad icu.
              Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

Then its has too be the switch but im not sure tho ...i changed my icu already I thought thatwould of done the trick but it didnt n now im stuck .. But I dnt get how would the switch go bad if it was working fine b4.... But the front corner flashers have no power goin intoo them (green/white wire)

Comment

still have issues with this ... im having some Honda tunning pros have a look at this hopefully I can get her back on the road for the weekend

Comment

So did you replace the hazard light switch?? If it's bad or not connected your signals will not work at all.

Comment

still at it .... im trying figure why the green /white wirer flasher of the corner light has no power it just stoped working on it own .... I had a couple ppl look at it already but they just said too hack it ... but that'll be the last thing I wanna do .... im trying slove the problem asap I miss driving her ...im going 2 the jy this week 2 find the haz switch and also the turn signal switch, hopefully its one of those too that's not giving me power 2 the wire ....
                      Last edited by jdmboi type s; 10-30-2013, 10:55 AM.

Comment

nobody mentioned on the kick panel fuse box....
                        look behind where the normal fuses, there is a small 7.5 amp fuse.

it does not sit with the rest but is literally closer to the firewall
                        of the fuse box, one single individual fuse.

This always gets me! If your hazards work, this is more than likely your issue!
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

is it on the fuse box literly on it ? where the kick panel is at right? where there two spaces on the fuse box for 2 lil fuses go? if anyone has a picture of this?? ill be really thankfull

Comment

All the way in the back by the white wire with yellow stripe. It's supposed to be 7.5 amp, I have. A 10 amp there...
                            It has the white holder individually not main
                            Grey fuse block.
                            That's turn signals!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.com
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                              All the way in the back by the white wire with yellow stripe. It's supposed to be 7.5 amp, I have. A 10 amp there...
                              It has the white holder individually not main
                              Grey fuse block.
                              That's turn signals!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.com
                              Imo members like you make this the best forum on the interwebs.
                              It's definitely the best Honda forum on the interwebs.
                              ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Working...
                              X