problem found but not solved!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem found but not solved!!!!

ii found possibly my no start in the am prob.4 wires that go to the ecu are damaged,the same 4 are damaged under the hood to.can this be fixed by spliceing i dont wanna do the whole harness.damaged meaning melted.1 of them has like 3 wires and plugs in the front right of the fuse box under the hood they look melted in there.

What do they lead to/from? Wires just dont do that by themselves, so there has to be a problem somewhere. Maybe they got cut a little, and shorted out. If you have any pics, that would be the best.

Did you throw any codes prior to it not starting?

Comment

map sensor,coolent temp sensors are 2 of the wires , i still gotta trace the rest. it was damp under the ecm also and the electric tape was like melted.no codes at all, cause the wires were not connected to the ecm.also i bought this car as a recovered theft and have had these probs since i bought it. it runs great when i get it going just the moisture and frayed wires aint mixing well.

Comment

what harness did end to end go from

what color where they i to cannot get my cb7 to spark up was running and no signs then shit all.have you hear of an altornator going then the car just giving out but my battery seemed like it had lots of juice?

Comment

Working...
        X