Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiper messed up

This is happening on my brothers 91 EX.

When you switch on the wipers they work fine but when you put them in the off position they still come on and dont stop. The only way to get them to stop is either turn off the car or pull the lever to spray windsheild washer fluid a couple of times. What could be the problem? I think its a relay but I dont know which one or where to look

you know i have the same fuckin problem too

Comment

i dunno if the accord have an ICM but on da9's that's the problem

Comment

I have a wiper motor and arm assembly for sale if that turns out to be the problem. $10 plus shipping.
        -Jay

Comment

r u thats the prob...mine started acting up too@!!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

good news i figured it out it was the big grey relay under the hood in the fuse box . I took it out and switched it with the blue one the shit stopped imma change it now problem solved its a good thing i didnt go and buy another motor

Comment

Ahhh so its the grey relay then?.....aight i am gonna tell him to change that and see if that works.

And the problems were: You turn on the wiper as normal and when u try to shut it off it dosent shut off. Unless the ignition is turned off....OR u pull the lever to spray windsheild wiper fluid. And when u do pull the lever the wiper sometimes just stop at the middle or some odd position on the windsheild.

Comment

yup same shit happened to me too homey

Comment

Working...
                X