• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

55w would be highest I run. Unless upgraded harness to accept higher watt
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

so i just got the fogs in and the 5000k halogen bulbs and they look like regular old halogens. any suggestions on a halogen that will REALLY match my 5000k hid's? im looking for pure white here

Last edited by RyanD; 01-21-2013, 02:00 AM.
      visit vgruk

Comment

Check my 91 EX MRT. Those are pure white. They are even whiter than what they look because I don’t have a picture of them yet with my new camera. They have a slight blue color to them also but it’s pure and not milky. Those pics were taken with an IPod. I still have a few sets of them brand new in the box.
        Last edited by H311RA151N; 01-21-2013, 02:45 AM.

Comment

To run a 100watt set up you will need to upgrade your harness or get an aux harness. I think 100watt will be overkill, especially for fogs.
          92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
          2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
          2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

my hid's overpower the fogs lol. and a 100 watt setup will not be worth it.
            visit vgruk

Comment

You found the relays I take it?

Comment

Are you running a HID kit in your stock headlight housing? The glare looks to be that way.
                I used too, then I realized how annoying they are to other drivers. I run Sylvania Ultra Silverstars now, love em.

Anyway, If I had the OEM fog light set-up I would run yellow bulbs.
                For these reasons, straight from wiki....

"The intent of selective yellow is to improve vision by removing short, blue to violet wavelengths from the projected light. These wavelengths are difficult for the human visual system to process properly, and they cause perceived dazzle and glare effects in rain, fog and snow. Removing the blue-violet portion of a lamp's output to obtain selective yellow light can entail filter losses of around 15%, though the effect of this reduction is mitigated or countervailed by the increased visual acuity available with yellow rather than white light in bad weather."

Yellow helps definitely, I have them in my highbeams.
                Of course only used when no other drivers are around.
                I wish I had real fogs.
                Last edited by DanCan; 01-21-2013, 12:22 PM.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Working...
                X