California CAT needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California CAT needed

Just got dealing with Advance Auto Zone, they dont have part for to be shiped to California at the moment.
    Anyone have an alternative online verndor that has a cheap (Universal) California CAT at a cheap price for my 92cb7 coupe LX?
    Thanks
    Last edited by laloquera; 12-02-2012, 06:11 PM.

how many threads are you gonna start?
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=195596
    you want it without the flanges?

Comment

rockauto. http://www.rockauto.com
      visit vgruk

Comment

Thanks, but are they California certified?

Comment

it should say on there
          visit vgruk

Comment

92turboaccord
            My bad, what do you recommend for me to do? I just dont want to be redundent or be booted out?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by laloquera View Post
              92turboaccord
              My bad, what do you recommend for me to do? I just dont want to be redundent or be booted out?
              Thanks
              If you did'n't want to be redundant, then why make more then one thread lol.

Anyway just Google some online vendors.

Call in the am and inquire about CARB cert.

You'll find someone who has one.

Comment

pepboys wrecking yard craigslist there are many ways to find a part that you need

Comment

Don't have an exhaust shop near you?
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
                    pepboys wrecking yard craigslist there are many ways to find a part that you need
                    Its illegal for a junkyard to sell a CAT here. Wrecking yards pull them before the car hits the lot
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                      Its illegal for a junkyard to sell a CAT here. Wrecking yards pull them before the car hits the lot
                      it may be against the law but they still sell them
                      and again i ask a cat with flanges or just one you can weld in?

Comment

Just go to an exhaust shop. They'll sell it to you, and install it for you. Don't expect it to be cheap. The inside of the catalytic converter contains platinum, and platinum is expensive stuff. No cheapie replacement is going to be CA legal, I assure you.

Comment

Thanks folks, Im broke as a joke here. Good thing Im a farm boy and have friends with welding equipment, this is gonna be DIY project. Im just looking for that deal, if its out there. Anyone else have a cheap, cheap vendor to check out?
                          Thanks

Comment

I've been to nevada and shipped back 49 state cats and they cost 75 bucks at autozone. You may not pass visual though.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

if you dont need it with flanges pepboys has one fo 80.
                              i know the last time i had one installed it was 110

Comment

Working...
                              X