No announcement yet.

wtf??!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is defently the alternater power windowthe window is not rolling up go to napa or autozone get new alternater it is defently the alternater and the shaking is gon also when i put my lights on i had that too then the idle would drop its the alternater just wait till the battery light goes on if it does just replace the alternater and check what power is comign from the battery get a volt meter
    should be 12.32 something like that or more if it like 11.00 and lower u have a bad battery

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

my car sakes its normal for cars as old as ours and im waiting til it dies to fix it

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

how much do alternators usually go for? $$

Comment

i think my alternator was around $90 at o'reilly..

Comment

Originally posted by r0gergcm
            how much do alternators usually go for? $$
            I paid about 200 for a high output one.
            --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

yeah or you can do that..but ths not called for...unless you have a crap load of electrical stuff on/in your car....the standard 80 amp is more than enough.

Comment

If You Guys Dont Mind.

HERES A DEAL IF YOU GUYS DONT MIND BUYING OFF EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...965009308&rd=1

HOPE IT HELPS

Comment

well im not gonna get any pictures anytime soon cuz my dad takes the goddamn camera with him to work...

so ill worry bout the alternator later

wut im really worried about is my window...
                  can anyone help me out?

what happened is it was rolled up when there was a 12 gauge wire in it
                  so the window doesnt go all the way down (it goes halfway then stops) i can roll it up but i have to guide it by hand (its really hard..)

hopefully i can get some pictures soon.

thanks guys
                  The Car

Comment

Originally posted by jus_business932
                    well im not gonna get any pictures anytime soon cuz my dad takes the goddamn camera with him to work...

so ill worry bout the alternator later

wut im really worried about is my window...
                    can anyone help me out?

what happened is it was rolled up when there was a 12 gauge wire in it
                    so the window doesnt go all the way down (it goes halfway then stops) i can roll it up but i have to guide it by hand (its really hard..)

hopefully i can get some pictures soon.

thanks guys

its really easy it happend to me its your weather striping just cut it off till you can get it fixed any glass shop can fix it

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

hey clean out your throttle body, this ladys car i serviced, she turned on her AC it started to stutter and die, and lights too....

so i try to rule the alternator and stuff...so i did the basic throttle body cleaning and that whole area around it where air should get by the throttle plate was clotted....i cleaned it and it was fine, i mean its worth trying

i think its cause the eLD or electronic load detector detecs a draw so it raises the idle a bit, but if the air around the throttle plate is plugged then it will stutter out.

you can take your alternator in to get tested though, its free.
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Usualy nothing to do with the alternator it has to do with the grounds or motor mounts also any "HIGH" output alternator that fits in the OEM location for under $500 will ususaly have a very short lifespan the coil is not made for a OEM alternator body
                        Last edited by Legacy Accord; 04-08-2005, 05:16 PM.

Comment

i agree with legacy because hes.. hes canadian

Comment

Working...
                          X