DOHC F20B Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOHC F20B Head

Ok I just acquired a supposed f20 head but its stamped p13 everywhere. That seems like a h22 head to me. any info would be great. I mic'ed the cams they measure the same as usdm h22 cams if I remember correctly. thanks

the heads are pretty much the same if not identical. p13 is what h22 heads are stamped. either they are identical or someone lied to you.
    if i recall the automatic f20 cams are the same as the regular h22 cams, and the manual f20 cams are the same as the type s cams

Comment

We have an F20B (assume it is auto), its cams measure the same as USDM h22 cams that we have.

The head is stamped P13.
      We are "Slow and Reckless Racing", LIKE us on Facebook to keep up with our progress.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sl...03065806427543

Comment

thanks i just picked up a h22 tis weekend gonna compare and see what i got

Comment

take a ruler and measure the combustion chambers.the h22 head chambers should be 2mm wider than a f20b.thats the only way id kno how to tell them apart.

my new turbo build

Comment

The casting for the F20B head is PCB. Many times they are stamped PCB-1. Just to be sure, I went out into the garage to verify. The intake manifold says P13, however.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
            X