Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheel bearing ?????

hey guys
    I got a problem. I replaced my wheel bearing about 2 months ago and i took the hub with the bearing out my self, took it to a gas station and they put the new one on since it has to be pressed in. I saw them take it off and i dont thing they had any press to do that But any way some how they put the new one on. About week went buy and my wheel is bearely hanging on to the axle and this is only week later.. If any body has any kind of experience with this please let me know thanks . 1993 accord ex 2dr.

you might want to jack the front of your car up and check to see if all your bolts are tight.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Bring it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
        Bring it back.
        could the hub go bad ??

Comment

After just getting out from under a Bearing Job myself. I would take it back and shove it up there asses, and tell them that you want it fixed. If you paid them there is no reason why you should have to do any work to it. That's the point of pay someone else

Comment

Take it back to them are they ase certified if you crash you can sue them for thousands ad thousands of dollars.

Comment

now thats some funny shit i would crash and sue the shit out of them and open your own shop
              fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

bro
                go like 118
                until the wheel falls off
                and then sue the fuck out of them for being dumb
                ]

Comment

I had them only press the wheel bearing in i put the wheel bearing in and out of my car

Comment

they are still liable
                    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

If the wheel falls off pray that you life to sue first.

Comment

Working...
                      X