Help replacing antenna!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help replacing antenna!

Im replacing my antenna on my 92 accord with an oem honda replacement. Now i followed what it said in the haynes manual and also the DIY on here, but when my radio is turned off and the antenna motor pulls it inside, there is still about 3 or 4 inches of antenna that it hasnt pulled in, what do i do? thanks guys

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

anyone know, anyone understand what im talking aboot?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

wish i could help, my antenna is shot to hell tell me how it goes so i can fix mine too.
      ]

Comment

there is a clip holding the antenna down. use a skinny plier to un screw that round thing off of the antenna (a 2 inch diameter ring around your antenna base where your antenna meets the chassy). then you turn on your antenna and pull it out. to put the new one in, do the opposite, turn off your radio and while the antenna is going down push the antenna down. note:iif there us a piece broken in your antenna motor, then you have to take the motor out and disassemble it to take the broken part out. after everything is done, put that locking ring back the same way you took it out. let me know.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
        X