need help fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help fast

So i just got home from pittsburgh, i drove about 4 hours straight. When i got 15mins away from home my oil light came on real fast and stayed on for a second during a turn, 5 mins later it happened again on another turn, then 10 mins later it happened one last time.

Should it be something to worry about? any suggestions?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

of course first, do you have enough oil in your car? and maybe that camshaft seal, or whatever that one seal is may have popped out the one by the timing belt....

Comment

low oil i think...mine has done it a couple of times and i add oiland it stops.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

You're just low on oil. When you take a turn it sloshes to one side if you're low and the sump can't pull any oil so theres no pressure for the oil pressure switch so it indicates low oil conditions and illuminates the light on the dash showing that you're low on oil.

How's that for a run-on sentence?
        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
        X