JDMTYPECB7 NEEDs HELP PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDMTYPECB7 NEEDs HELP PLEASE!

if anyone saw my post on my old thread from my last accord i owned than u know that i bought a 1993 accord ex w/ auto tranny. i tell ya, the car runs very smooth. th ac blows ice cold and i could so see myslef doing the things to this car that i did to the old sexyauto. the only thing that is giving me some trouble is my automatic tranny, it's a 4-spd right? well when im on the highway, and i go past 40mph, it stays in that third gear and wont drop rpm. the day before last i did the custom DIY intake and short shifter, and now my chick said after she got home that when she got it on the highway it dropped gear and she could floor it like normal. if anyone has any feedback, comments, advice, questions? i dont care just need sum help. and yes the car is me and my girls lol. thnx in advance for the help yall.

CB7TUNER.COM4LYF

RIP to my SexyAuto

bump plz help!

RIP to my SexyAuto

Comment

Maybe the tranny selonoids or tranny fluid could be low, have u ever changed tranny fluid?

Comment

i have changed tranny fluid be4, just not on the new cb i have. both sounds good to do considering i just bought the car. and i found some good info on that by the way thnx. fluid and solenoids(?), probably go with royal purple and maybe change out the lsd for some lucas while im at it.

RIP to my SexyAuto

Comment

Originally posted by jdmtypecb7 View Post
          i have changed tranny fluid be4, just not on the new cb i have. both sounds good to do considering i just bought the car. and i found some good info on that by the way thnx. fluid and solenoids(?), probably go with royal purple and maybe change out the lsd for some lucas while im at it.
          You have an LSD tranny? Royal purple max gear is not good for your tranny, get penzoil synromesh or Honda fluid....

Comment

Working...
          X