No announcement yet.

Bisi Header Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea i guess eventually ill be swapping to an H and the Logic header looks great and performs great too! At HALF the price of the Bisi header i wish they made them for the F series!

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

This sounds like a real bummer dude. Hopefully our resident Bisi rep will see this and try to make things right... thus renewing faith in Bisimoto.

I've heard mostly good things and when i've done my research, have only found more good...but seeing your problem here in the real world is troubling, cuz this is where it counts.

I think Bisi should take note of this and try to fix the problem internally or they may loose a huge demographic...that demographic being us with our F-series motors.

Anyways, i hope you get your paperweight working properly soon.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

i have the same problem with mine. im actually about to do a before and after between the bisi header and my old ebay header.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

It sucks to hear that because I wanted to get rid of my hytech replica & get a bisimoto header.

Comment

Originally posted by Koochologist View Post
            What you have to pay for the shipping both ways that's some BS. If its a manufacturing error then they should pay for the shipping at least the return shipping
            it's not really a manufacturing error. it's just the downside of a slip fit collector, the only time it really affects anything is at idle when the motor isn't pumping out as much exhaust gases but once it is off idle, then the leak isn't that bad.

there's no way to actually weld in between the tubes.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              it's not really a manufacturing error. it's just the downside of a slip fit collector, the only time it really affects anything is at idle when the motor isn't pumping out as much exhaust gases but once it is off idle, then the leak isn't that bad.

there's no way to actually weld in between the tubes.
              it`s not supposed to leak, atleast not when you pay that kind of money, i had slip fit manifold on a old volvo at there never was a leak issue, this is just bad QC....

MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164408

And on the eight day God created Honda!

Comment

Originally posted by Cb3vtec View Post
                it`s not supposed to leak, atleast not when you pay that kind of money
                This, I could completely agree with!
                | Cali Accord Meet | FatFourCustoms | HS4Lyfe

Do It Once, Do It Right!

Comment

Originally posted by Cb3vtec View Post
                  it`s not supposed to leak, atleast not when you pay that kind of money, i had slip fit manifold on a old volvo at there never was a leak issue, this is just bad QC....
                  your volvo had a slip fit 4-1 collector?
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I assure you, this is a little moar of a leak then normal

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      your volvo had a slip fit 4-1 collector?
                      no, it was a 2-2 (x2) slip fit header, on a old 240, this was of course custom and made by "kgtrimming" in the early 90`s. reminds me of this, only 2x2 pipes not 3...

Last edited by Cb3vtec; 01-16-2012, 05:56 AM.

MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164408

And on the eight day God created Honda!

Comment

Just sent Julio a message, I'll see what he has to say. I do want to continue to use my header on my new CB but not the way it performs right now.

Comment

Man more and more people are becoming unhappy.
                          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Seems like Bisi was too busy cashing all the checks and trying to prove to AMS he could build a car that could run with cars that actually made horsepower. When he first hit the scene it was all mechanical/chemical engineering degree this and that, I'm the best thing to come to the Honda scene since VTEC, blah blah blah.

All I'm seeing is sub par welding of sub par materials. I could fit a bunch of pipes together in a crazy shape and call it a custom race header. Most REAL fabricators take pride in their collectors and would never dream of welding a pre-made collector to their header or manifold. That would be like a famous artist buying a reproduction print of something he painted and selling it on eBay as an original piece.Not to mention that's where half the power is made (in a properly designed/made collector).

To the people that are having troubles with their parts, I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully this stuff gets resolved in a timely manner. I personally feel like he used this forum as a dumping ground and even though I don't own a CB7 anymore, I'm pretty pissed off. These are older cars with a much younger audience. He came in here and promised the magic of science with his products and took advantage of the forum base and Deev's good will to allow him to market his product. I know what he pays internet brands for his spot over on Honda-Tech, it's not cheap.

/Rant
                            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I am not experiencing any of these issues. Just a bad-ass sound at idle.

This could be because mine is an uncoated H2B prototype model, so the quality of manufacturing may be higher since it was likely produced in house, and not by the end manufacturer like the rest of the line headers.
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter
                              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                                Man more and more people are becoming unhappy.
                                More and more.......

Seems to be anyone who puts these things on their car. Specially the ones who actually put them on the dyno and find out that the 20-30whp just isn't there as promised. Paying $600-$1300 for an all show no go piece is insanity.

I agree with Mayberry.
                                Last edited by GhostAccord; 02-29-2012, 11:59 AM.
                                MR Thread
                                GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X