Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90lx just dies....

ello,

i just rebuilt an f22a6 for my lx sedan. bored it out a little bit with a p&p job on the head. only aftermarket things i'm running is a CAI and a header. i just cruise down the road at 60mph and the car starts to lose power and then sputters and dies. i'm thinking it may be a clogged cat because i can hear alot of noise coming from it when i start the car and leave the door open but would something like that cause the car to die just like that? the only thing i have not replaced is the main relay which i heard can be an issue. i plan on replacing the full exhaust but not if the car is gonna be all screwed up. i've already spent more than i had planned.....i became addicted......any thoughts?????
    Eat right, excercise daily, die anyway.

how much over did u go on the block and who did ur p&p work?

Comment

i went 20 over and a well known import shop here in town did the machine work.
      Eat right, excercise daily, die anyway.

Comment

it could be that the car isn't breathin right, but i could be wrong . does this happen all the time. 20 over wow what pistons did u use.

Comment

check timing on cam

since you have the engine work check the cam timing since you have the header and cai. that may be the ssource of your trouble

Comment

Working...
          X