Bad ICM - No spark all of the suddon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad ICM - No spark all of the suddon

Hey, I just swapped my H22 in the Accord, and no spark. I've changed plugs, wires, cap, rotor. I just tested the voltage on the ICM and YEL/GRN is getting nothing. Is there anything I can do to salvage the ICM instead of having to buy a new one? Honda quoted me $200+ and all it is, is two screws and a plate. Please help if you have any other suggestions for spark. Btw, all grounds are good and battery is 12v.

To add on, when I first started the car and had everything plugged up right, she cranked and ran for literally a second, then cut off. She would turn over again, run and then immediately cut off. Now, I'm not getting any spark at all. Before, I knew I was getting spark cause she fired and then immediately cut-off. I just don't understand how she doesn't get spark all of the suddon. I've done the screwdriver test to see of anything is getting to plugs and nothing. Has anyone heard of an ICM going bad on swapped engines they've purchased? What other things can I check? Please help, I really want to rip VTEC.
    '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

raid the JY for a bunch of them, I think the 9091s use the same internal coil dizzy parts as a JDM internal coil dizzy

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
    X