Part prices..02 & HG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part prices..02 & HG

Ok got some pricing on 02 sensor 92-93ex and Head gasket 94ex and WOW.All this was from AutoZone.Bosch 02 $55.99 weve all heard they are shit.Well denso is $127.99 WOWWWW big time seriously.Is this normal?i was expecting $60-80 not $130bux.
    Head gasket-Well i wanted a Metal 3 layer HG.But they can only get it in a full gasket set for $157.99 good goly miss moly.
    Question is where can these be gotten for cheaper?I need these, but at these prices its not gonna happen.The last 02 i got was around $60 for a d15b7,Last metal HG was $46 and all from autozone.Im amazed by this really almost $300bux.Sites,stores etc where i can find better prices would be awsome!

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

yup 130 is normal price for denso or ngk o2's and for gasket sets check out JIS USA out of Texas who make outstanding honda gaskets. i got a full gasket set for the complete head and a TB for a b18a1 motor for 45$ shipped to my house and i havent had any issues and neither has anyone else who has installed them on other forums. i also have their gaskets on my vc and sparkplug seals for the f22a6 and its 6 years running strong.
    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
      yup 130 is normal price for denso or ngk o2's and for gasket sets check out JIS USA out of Texas who make outstanding honda gaskets. i got a full gasket set for the complete head and a TB for a b18a1 motor for 45$ shipped to my house and i havent had any issues and neither has anyone else who has installed them on other forums. i also have their gaskets on my vc and sparkplug seals for the f22a6 and its 6 years running strong.
      Good to know about the head gasket set is it all metal?Now the 02 seems a lil far fetched rediculous imo.No way ima pay that i could simply have 02 deleted for way cheaper.Any other options out there for the 02?

02 Crv
      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

Checked JIS USA and came up with nothing.

JIS ENGINES I take it?
        Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 02-14-2011, 07:32 PM.

02 Crv

Comment

I just got an ntk o2 sensor off eBay for 67 shipped , just make sure u go to ntks web site and get the part number.

Originally posted by Darkcloud
          Wimp go low or go home haha
          Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
          Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
            I just got an ntk o2 sensor off eBay for 67 shipped , just make sure u go to ntks web site and get the part number.
            Is that for the Ex?the 02 sensor is on the down pipe not the header.I need the down pipe 02 sensor.If so send me a link please and thank you.

02 Crv

Comment

Here ya go accord ex
              http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=42678966560

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                Doesnt look like the one im needing bud.Think the one i need is like 33in long and mines a 3 wire.Wouldnt happen to have the correct part# for what im after do ya?
                Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 02-14-2011, 11:59 PM.

02 Crv

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                  Doesnt look like the one im needing bud.Think the one i need is like 33in long and mines a 3 wire.Wouldnt happen to have the correct part# for what im after do ya?
                  Here's the link to ntks web site with part number for f22a4
                  http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/part_fi...uv/results.asp

Comment

When I did the head gasket on my car I used a honda oe one and I think it was 75 shipped off majestic honda online. O2 sensors can be had for like 60 bucks online you just gotta look. You'll need the shorter wired one since you've got an ex and they're a 4 wire sensor

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

check rockauto and make sure you get the one with the right plug because it'll also have the right length of wiring.

i wouldnt go too cheap ont he headgasket. kinda a pita to keep pulling heads off. rock products, victor reinz or felpro are under 50 bucks on rockauto
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                      X