Port and polish h32 intake and h22 tb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port and polish h32 intake and h22 tb

Hey guys im getting an h23 intake manifold and an h22 tb this weekend, to slap on my f22a1/a4. I wanted to document a port and polish of the complete intake and tb, and share it with everyone. Plus, I will also port and polish my old head that is just sitting around waiting for parts for a future build. Its cold as a mother up here in Baltimore aka I'm to much of a Russian panzee to be doing anything to my car outside. I have about a month until i slap the Intake manifold on my car along with a new A4 header, which I will also be porting due to bad oem welds,(thanks honda) and down pipe. Last i might polish a valve cover as well just to get my moneys worth out of the equipment.
    So her is the list not in a particular order

> Clean the H23 intake manifold and polish the outside
    > Clean the H22 throttle body and polish the outside
    > Clean and polish the accessories
    > Clean and polish the F22 valve cover
    > Clean my old f22a1 head
    > Port and Polish the H23 intake manifold
    > Port and polish the H22 throttle body
    > Port and polish the f22a1 head
    Originally posted by Gummiegorilla
    Damn CBs are like a Rubix Cube sometimes !!!!

So I was able to find a donor h23 motor for my project up in Philly.
    So now I have aquired an H23 intake manifold, an H23 throttle body, and all the accessories.
    I also managed to pick up an H22 EGR valve, and an F22 fuel rail

My question to you guys is, Should I polish it or paint it?

Comment

I recieved my rotery tool and started playing with it so rar i cleaned my EGR valve and it is being painted red

Comment

Comment

From the research i did about porting and polishing you really dont want it to be actually polished, but shiny and swireled sorta like brushed alluminum.Im actually doing my head and IM good luck though.

02 Crv
          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Working...
          X