Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB6 Vehicle identification number problem(URGENT!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB6 Vehicle identification number problem(URGENT!!!)

hi every one...

i sold my car yesterday...but i have one problem...the car is registrated as 1992 CB6 (HONDA OF AMERICA) but when the police check the car seat belts they found it is 1990...what the hell??? ..i downloaded the manual but it was kinda diffrenet...any one can help me to find the car model from the VIN number...i really need that...

my CB6 Accord VIN is CB61010215

thanks alot guys..

just check the door jamb and see when it was manufactured.. its not that hard..

Comment

show them the VIN number, you may just have to go through BAR or something, but show them the VIN number...
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
        just check the door jamb and see when it was manufactured.. its not that hard..
        i check there....nothing useful

i just wanna know what each number stand for and that solves my problem

Comment

you could easily see that its not a 90 accord by the seat belts...are they manual or electric? if theyre manual then its a 92 and up...if theyre electric then its a 90-91

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
            you could easily see that its not a 90 accord by the seat belts...are they manual or electric? if theyre manual then its a 92 and up...if theyre electric then its a 90-91
            it manual...so i guess it is a 1992 but the police won't accept that.....if i can only find where my VIN is exactaly located it will be use to decode it using HONDA VIN DECODER...

Comment

Decode it yourself, Lazybones. The search button is your friend.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=2861

or just pick up a phone and call your local Honda house.
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

THat Vin # look a little short something missing out of it.
                Originally posted by algadier2002
                hi every one...

i sold my car yesterday...but i have one problem...the car is registrated as 1992 CB6 (HONDA OF AMERICA) but when the police check the car seat belts they found it is 1990...what the hell??? ..i downloaded the manual but it was kinda diffrenet...any one can help me to find the car model from the VIN number...i really need that...

my CB6 Accord VIN is CB61010215

thanks alot guys..

Comment

Working...
                X