No announcement yet.

SOHC block DOHC head...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats basiclly mike saying fuck you politely... and yeah.. we dont cater to spoon feeding.. find out your own info.. let we all did... back in 04'...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

will a d16y8 manifold fit my f22 vtech
      COUPE K24

Comment

was that a serious question?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

^ no.
          COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
            will a d16y8 manifold fit my f22 vtech
            Seriously?NO and its vtec not vtech the phone.

Spoon feed? Not even close didnt ask you how to take off my VC now did i?HAHA dont need your spoon shove it up your ass poncho.

And deev you didnt help..LMFAO you talk down to almost everyone and bub thats not how you run a site or talk to people.Like i said im done carry on and have a pleasant day!

02 Crv
            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

why not? can you make me and adapter piece for it?
              COUPE K24

Comment

actually.. he wasnt talking down to you.. he was giving you genuine advise.. it may come off harsh? true.. maybe.. ill give you that. but try feeding the same reasoning.. atleast once a week.. on a topic that has been discussed to death.. and the information is already on here.. if you would of searched you would of foundd what you were looking for.. and avoided making your self look like a total noobcake.. and now a jackass for disregarding the mans courtesy of not telling you to fuck off and search.. or closing this thread without giving you a proper reason as to why...

go ahead noobcake..

S-E-A-R-C-H

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
                  actually.. he wasnt talking down to you.. he was giving you genuine advise.. it may come off harsh? true.. maybe.. ill give you that. but try feeding the same reasoning.. atleast once a week.. on a topic that has been discussed to death.. and the information is already on here.. if you would of searched you would of foundd what you were looking for.. and avoided making your self look like a total noobcake.. and now a jackass for disregarding the mans courtesy of not telling you to fuck off and search.. or closing this thread without giving you a proper reason as to why...

go ahead noobcake..

S-E-A-R-C-H

Agreed with but since many dont mess with the f22b1 i figured why not ask for others sake maybe someone has but i didnt find it.But this is what the sites for is to ask questions sorry if i come off as whatever i do, but i tend not to let people walk on me.I apologize Like i stated before lots of new things have been done since ive had my hands on an accord.Just wanted to clear somethings up for myself as anyone would and since This is an accord site who better to ask than people whos actually done it.See my point?If not then i dont know how else to explain it.Thanks to everyone for the opinions an advice.

Deev sorry for the words as to the rest of you aswell.

02 Crv
                  02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                  92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

you can MAKE them reliable hut it costs a lot of cash...the same arguments are made for boosting. can you boost a stock f or stock h sure but to get loads of power (same with the franks) it requires a lot of cash and know how

the main differen e if course being that boost makes more power with fewer mods while to get a frank motor to make power takes a hell of a lot more know how and mods
                    (and I do not mean the frank making power comparable to boost...in both cases I mean decent increase over stock)

The builds mentioned were done by folks that chose that build and did so knowing how to use of each and every advantage those particular pieces offer. They have a lot of know how.

For your average builder you do not want to tackle that first. How many motors did those guys build before getting to the hybrid? It was a few and there is a reason for that.

Unless you REALLY know what youbare doing DOHC and VTEC are not going to help your build, just having them means nothing unless you know how to tweak them juuuust right
                    ____

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                      why not? can you make me and adapter piece for it?
                      lol...no but seriously i make one for that exact application. its made of high

quality Styrofoam, wraped in a presumably impenetrable sheet of computer

paper. Made with only the best of plastic safety scissors from my sons

kindergarten class. ONLY $299.99! It turns your vtec into legendary VTAKK!

Comment

Let's stay on topic before I ban people for being idiots. The OP and I may have been having it out on here, but at least we're discussing his question. I find this additional childishness to be considerably more insulting, to me, to him, and to the rest of this forum that may find the information in this thread useful.

SOHC-FTW, the biggest difference between the F22B1 and the F22Ax is the head. The block has some minor differences, but for the most part it is nearly identical to the F22A. Same bore, same stroke, same compression ratio. Aside from very specific head mounting questions (which you can answer for yourself by comparing head gaskets) creating a hybrid with an H head and the F22B1 block would be no different than doing so with the F22A block... and that has been fairly well documented on this site.

Anything that bolts to the head will have to be for the H... or something would need to be custom made. Anything that bolts to the block would be F22B1... or again, custom made.

Comment

I don't see why people dump on the F22A anyway it's a great motor with the right parts. You can have an F22A that will have enough performance & a much more organic & aurally pleasing character than an H22A for less than an H22A. Just gotta get that A6 cam, some kind of tubular header and that H23 IM w/the A6 runners...

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                            lol...no but seriously i make one for that exact application. its made of high

quality Styrofoam, wraped in a presumably impenetrable sheet of computer

paper. Made with only the best of plastic safety scissors from my sons

kindergarten class. ONLY $299.99! It turns your vtec into legendary VTAKK!
                            This coming from a guy that supposed to have had a 12sec civic and a couldn't figure if he needed to upgrade his fuel system for nitrous....Question is isabelle WET or DRY?ALL talk about nitrous, but dont seem to know wtf is going on with it.Atleast i dont lie about shit.WET needs no fuel upgrade its safer and requires less.A dry shot will need a fuel pump and injectors you have to add more fuel as to where a wet shot you dont.Thanks hope you return knowing you should shut your mouth and think before you speak.

02 Crv

Comment

Thanks DEEV i understand that.Figured more would be interchangeable though like most.Guess ive got the bastard child of them all.OH well back to pondering.
                              Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 12-07-2010, 07:39 PM.

02 Crv

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                                I don't see why people dump on the F22A anyway it's a great motor with the right parts. You can have an F22A that will have enough performance & a much more organic & aurally pleasing character than an H22A for less than an H22A. Just gotta get that A6 cam, some kind of tubular header and that H23 IM w/the A6 runners...
                                Kinda wished a had a f22Ax but my b1 for what it is and being a auto boat runs ok.Ran a better time than an h23 cb auto in the 8th.Im willing to give any platform a try.Dont know if i wanna stick to her or get another car atm.Trying to keep interest in her i was qouted by delta $138 for a 272 cam which they said would be a 15% gain over all.And with bolt ons id say i might be happy with it idk though guess we will see what happens.

02 Crv

Comment

Working...
                                X