Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rad Cap

did a search, couldn't find anything.

does anyone know what type of rad cap is on a CB7? Type F, D or what? Thanks
    Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Originally posted by Trites
    did a search, couldn't find anything.

does anyone know what type of rad cap is on a CB7? Type F, D or what? Thanks
    don't quite understand the question but maybe this may help idk...

Radiator Cap...
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

different cars have differnt rad caps. some are called Type D, some are called Type F, and i think there might be a few more kinds.

Wondering if anybody can clarify it. I think it said Type B in that link you just posted but i'm looking for clarification
      Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

the only diff i know about rad caps is the PSI relief they have. basically a radiator cap raises the boiling point 2 degrees every psi. so thats all i look at.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

if you need a cap just go to honda and get one...i think i paid $15 for mine.

Comment

i need another replacemtn the one i have is corroding nad the rubber is peeling..

i was thinking of just going to checekrs to pick up one, do u guys know the size?? or if they are good.

please help.. the rubber fell in, small pieces..
            hahahahah

Comment

Trites - I understand the question. There are two different sizes of rad caps used in Japanese cars (all cars?). The pressure is another variable.

I used to sell grey market stuff on ePay. Spoon sports rad caps were a good seller. I think the Spoon website used to have a picture of the two. I don't have any pictures left.
              Freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude.

Comment

so is there a size or somethign i can refer too whenlooking for replacement?
                hahahahah

Comment

ask them in the computer to look it up.
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

will do tomoroww...thanks
                    prestone kind.....
                    hahahahah

Comment

there are a couple types of radiator caps for honda i believe, ND(nippo denso) and/or TOYO radiator caps.
                      The beginning of a new era............................
                      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                      X