3rd Generation Accord Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Generation Accord Question

i looking to buy ether a 88 or 89 accord and mods it and i need some information

1.how can i swap the oem air main-o-fold " that what i call it " anyway how can i swap it so it will fit a air intake system

2.will a 90-93 bodykits fit on to a car i'm looking for

3.moding / swaping the tailight

4.is there anything else can i mods/swap/custom for this car

sorry for the bad typing lol

when i type fast i make too many mistake " ahh i hate typing " LOL

Personally, I've always liked the 86-89 Accords. If you are not mechanically inclined or familiar with Honda carberators, I would suggest sticking with the fuel injected models (LXi and SEi). The carb equipped cars can run just as well if not better than the fuel injected cars with no problems, but it takes some knowledge and a little more work to get them there. I can go on all day on what problems to look for and how to fix them, but whaen it comes to things like body kits and cosmetics.....I'll leave that for someone else to answer.
    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

I always liked the 3G as well. i have an 89 lx-i coupe now, and I owned an se-i in the day. There is NO support whatsoever fot these cars. They are similar to the 84-87 Preludes (A20 engines). I've seen some ghetto modded body kits from 1 gen. Integras, but I've never really seen a tight one yet. I painted the rubstrips, put the SE-i rear brake discs on and called it a day. No tails unless you make them. FI (i) models are easier than the x models (carb). My car is taffetta white from the 2000 Accord line. Hit up 3geez.com FMI. Here's a pic of my 89 coupe...

Comment

og style

thas a clean 3rd gen there man. i always liked the third gen htachbacks cause they reminded me of the AE86 drifters..but HONDA style..haha but yeah ive seen some 3rd gen body kist on erebuni some bu-coo bucks though.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
          thas a clean 3rd gen there man. i always liked the third gen htachbacks cause they reminded me of the AE86 drifters..but HONDA style..haha but yeah ive seen some 3rd gen body kist on erebuni some bu-coo bucks though.
          Thanks. It was so ready for the yard when I got it for 1000 in 1999. It had 112K on it and the guy told me all that was wrong with it. It was BEAT. All good now though. I wish I had before pics, but it was SO bad... I wasn't sure I could get it back to life! I love the HB's too. The four doors bore me so much.

Comment

sorry just couldn't resist.. sigh.. my baby.... 89k, exedy, a/c, 5-speed, clean titles.. sigh...... had to sell...
            hahahahah

Comment

Off topic..... If anyone is interested in OEM radios for 3rd gen accords let me know because I have like 20 that are brand new!
              Originally posted by rickyduckworth
              i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

Working...
              X