jdm f22b dohc camshaft specs..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm f22b dohc camshaft specs..

ok so im gettin a free set of h23a1 cams....but i have a jdm f22b and i cant for the life of me find the stock cam specs to compare weather or not to even swap them in(wast of time or not)...
    i found the h23a1 stock cam specs but cant find the f22bs specs can some one work there majic and help me find some id really appreciate it

H23a1-IN:33.661 EX:33.725

my new turbo build

bump no one?

my new turbo build

Comment

from what i know the heads are exactly the same so the cams should be too. ill try looking around to see if i can find anything on it.

Comment

H23A1 head is a P14 casting for 87mm bore, F22B DOHC is a PT2 casting, shares the head w/ the F20A DOHC. No idea on the cams, just saying the heads are technically different.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
          H23A1 head is a P14 casting for 87mm bore, F22B DOHC is a PT2 casting, shares the head w/ the F20A DOHC. No idea on the cams, just saying the heads are technically different.
          true...but everywere i call for a set of performance cams...i get the f22b dohcs are the same cams for the h23 but with a diff profile....it stumps me sometimes.......

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
          X