Good place to buy world sport exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good place to buy world sport exhaust?

Well my old "custom" exhaust made of mild steel and DTM muffler is uh...dead... a hold has opened in one of the bends from rust and heat. So now i am in the market for a quality exhaust and right now i am stuck in between getting the magnaflow cat back OR the world sport 2. I want something more "mature" meaning not too loud to wake my neighbors in the morning LOL which i probably do now heh. just seeing if anyone has any words of advise as to what exhaust is good and where the good prices are.

thanks guys
    -sean
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

sean!!

I got my ws2 from ebay. I got it from seller kurumamotoring

Comment

thanks maury its great to see you still hang here too, we're a couple of OGs and now i am looking to up my game. they say the best time to upgrade is when shit breaks. but i am in between the WS which is famously popular and $$$ but i also like the way the magnaflow 15687 which looks understated and oughta be quieter than what i got now which is 2.25" crushbent pipe with stock cat, no resonator, and straight through muffler. ya its loud enough haha so anything with a resonator would be MUCH better.

-sean
      Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
      Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Magnaflow is a good brand. There mufflers and resonators do work. Sometimes I just don't like the look of there mufflers. Always needs some nice tip lol.

OG for sure. You gotta come out to a meet. Shit bring the family! Just like old times.

Comment

Working...
        X