Quarter panels ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quarter panels ??

Hi guys i would like to know if yall know any good place to buy quarter panels mine is all fuck up its been retouched with lots of putty and i would just like to replace the wole back side of the car i went to the dealer today 500$ cdn for one side is there any other companies that makes them for a littel cheaper ? thanks for your help

the cheapest i could find was $500 us. i just got some off a rust free car. i'm gonna drill out the spot welds and put them on my car

Comment

Danm you should come to canada buy a new one at the dealer and it still would come cheaper but thanks for you help

Comment

I bought my car with no rust, but I still lived in Ohio. The rust eventually showed up after a year or so and I had a large section of the rear quarter panel cut out and new metal welded in there to fix the rust. I just let a body man form the metal.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I would try a junkyard might be eable to find one without rust BTW where in montreal are you located ? I used to live there bout 5 years ago

Comment

Working...
          X