how to take off hub caps on 1991 accord lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to take off hub caps on 1991 accord lx

i have a quick question i know it sounds stupid but i tried to pry off the hubcap and it cracked so is there a right way to take out the rest and one more question i took off my pcv valve today and put a new one the new one sits allittle higher than the oem one i tried pushing it it farther but it would not budge the pcv valve brand is fram

Aftermath of crash.

Unbolt the lug nuts. Off it comes.

Comment

lol thats great

Comment

use the spare tire tools btw if u have none

Comment

i feel like a dumbass what about the pcv valve is it supposed to sit higher than it used too

Aftermath of crash.

Comment

Yeah, different brands will sit differently, not a problem. Don't feel bad, I did the same thing.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmo86
              i feel like a dumbass what about the pcv valve is it supposed to sit higher than it used too
              Yea i took of the one that came with the car and installed one i bought from pepboys and it sat higher but still does its job, so like accordfair said, different brands sit differently

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
              Frost White Member 13
              My Ride
              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

If youre pissed off, you have a hammer and you dont care if the hubcaps are intact, you can just bash em
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                X