No announcement yet.

**URGENT** SAVE YOUR CB7's LIFE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember this thread, luckly i haven't had that problem yet because when i was collecting my T belt parts, i picked up that retainer also from Honda before having all the work done. Granted my engine only has like 135k miles on it.

Comment

Wow...I havn't been on CB7 in forever. So I decided to drop by the site and what do I see...my old ass thread is still going! Yep, this continues to be a problem. I still see this quite often at work, even on the 98-02s.
      00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

matter of fact...those who are wondering if H motors are vulnerable too, today I had a bone stock 01 Prelude with a popped seal. And it spun a bearing.
        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

If you delete the balance shaft belt, will you have to worry about the seals? Im replacing them anyway though.
          My CB For Sale

Comment

thanks for the heads up man. i'm do for some belt changing so i'll do this as well. this forum is fing amazing

MOVING TO BACK FLORIDA IN 2 WEEKS. CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK OVER THERE.

Comment

Bump for those that don't know.
              Originally posted by rickyduckworth
              i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

Wow. This is a must buy for me. I was going to put in a new timing belt and water pump soon and now this is on the list of parts to buy before I do the project.

Thanks for the warning and helping all us F22 owners keep our cars on the road.

STICKY!!!!

Comment

where is this seal located at ??
                  do u have to take the timing belt off,
                  i don't know where the counter shaft is?/
                  i had the t belt replaced a few months baxk the pic the mr honda posted up isn't viewable... pls help

Comment

Working...
                  X