Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No start, Tried everything, even searching.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you check your resistor box for the injectors?

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
      did you check your resistor box for the injectors?
      wouldnt cause no spark though. check if the ignition coil is getting power on the positive side and while cranking, check if the ground side is being switched by the Ignitor.

check fuel pressure via gauge.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        wouldnt cause no spark though. check if the ignition coil is getting power on the positive side and while cranking, check if the ground side is being switched by the Ignitor.

check fuel pressure via gauge.
        i didn't read that far... i appreciate he did cliff notes in red but i was just too damn lazy to read.

Comment

Alright the problem is now solved and the car is now up and running thanks to a very helpful mechanic and very helpful forum members.

From what the mechanic is telling me, it had nothing to do with the mess of wires under the dash and as someone had said in this thread, it was just a coincidence. Although it WAS a wire issue, it was not under the dash. There was very, very minimal corrosion on a couple power wires going to the underhood fuse box. They tested everything and confirmed that the wires were making a connection but not enough to start the car. This is why it was appearing normal to myself and the other mechanics that looked at it. They pulled everything apart and cleaned/replaced some of the contact points and now the car starts...even fixed a few less important issues for example the power seatbelts! They didn't charge me much either. I was only charged for 2 hours labor when they spent over 5 hours on it. Only $140 and it's back on the road, and I couldn't be more pleased.

I appreciate all the help I recieved on this. If it weren't for me bouncing ideas between the mechanic, you guys, and myself, I wouldn't have a running car right now. I just hope I won't need to bring my car anywhere besides the alignment shop for work like usual. Thanks as always guys

Comment

Working...
          X