radiator swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

radiator swap

ok ive got my new radiator and ive got my haynes manual. i just need to put the thing in. anything unexpected i should look forward to while swapping them out?

i think they should swap right out. ive swap radiator before and only surprise ive gotten was the coolant leak etc. try not to spill soem on your paint. they leave a water mark that doesnt come out.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

haha. at this point the only thing im worried about with this car is running it until it can run no more. no more mods for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
        haha. at this point the only thing im worried about with this car is running it until it can run no more. no more mods for me.
        Im lookin at title, thinkin you was gonna swap a oem rad to a diff style oem rad or something along those lines..

Your just swappin oem for oem.. Its str8 forward. Drain upper and lower hose, even the rad itself, the drain plug, which im sure you kno about already.

Question tho, can we oem 4th gen lude rad's. They r super thin compared to the cb's.

Mayb the top bolts won't line up, but the rad themselves, can we use it. I think it will give a cleaner look to the cb bay.

Thanks.

Also don't forget to bleed the system after you put fluid in.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

oem to oem. the only reason i ask is because, ive been working on stuff and something random with another part gets me messed up and ive had to stop and take care of that.

Comment

I bought a replacement from pepboys 2 years ago and it bolted right in. Theres nothing tricky to it. Just remove old and install new.

Comment

Working...
            X