oil pan issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oil pan issue

who ever assembled my motor put too much damnn honda bond and now the oil pan doesn't wanna come off its stuck like glue anybody got any methods on how i can pry it off... bump bump bump

big ass dead blow.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerf22 View Post
      who ever assembled my motor put too much damnn honda bond and now the oil pan doesn't wanna come off its stuck like glue anybody got any methods on how i can pry it off... bump bump bump
      You could try prying it off with something like a putty knife.
      "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
      - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Have a good look at it and remove the rest of the bolts lol

Comment

Originally posted by ATS666 View Post
          Have a good look at it and remove the rest of the bolts lol
          x2 look for other bolts, the oil pan is a pain in the butt to take off, if it is only honda bond then just get a knife or something sharp to cut it apart.

Originally posted by visualpoet
          some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            big ass dead blow.
            x2. My H22A4 had the same issue when I first got it. Honda bond ftw, but ftl when you have to pry off.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

I hated doing my oil pan gasket, had to drop the downpipe and the lower support to take it out. Hope i never have to do it again, haha. Assuming theres no other bolts, i just used a putty nice/gasket scraper or a flat head screwdriver and pried it off, along with a big rubber mallet or being carefull with a metal hammer and tap the sides to break it free.

Comment

Stick a flathead between the pan and block and twist till it comes apart alittle then move to the side alttle and repeat untill it falls off.

Comment

Working...
                X